Featured Article: The Coolest Tech on the Seven Seas
From wearable tech that acts as room entry, an RFID locator, and a credit card to on-board navigation software, the technology on cruise ships has never been more advanced – and it’s only getting better and better.
This Week’s Cruise Podcast: News, Listener Questions & Cruise Critic Awards
This week’s show is all about you and answering your questions. Sherry Laskin joins with cruise news, Meteorologist Greg Dee answers why the weather causes certain cruise lines to miss their private islands because of weather, and Colleen McDaniel from Cruise Critic speaks about the 2018 Editors’ Picks Awards and how the winners were chosen. Toward the end, Shelly from CruisingExcursions.com also joins to answer questions about certain ports of call around the Mediterranean.
Featured Video: Carnival Mega Ship Schedule Detailed (2020)
This week Carnival announced the itineraries for their new XL-class ship, Mardi Gras. Debuting in 2020 at 180,000 gross tons, the mega ship will sail a series of cruises including a European cruise, trans-Atlantic cruise, a Canada/New England cruise, and a Carnival Journeys cruise before arriving in her new homeport of Port Canaveral, Florida, in October.
- Mardi Gras Trip Report, Day 1: Let’s Get This Party Started
- 13 Photos of the Rooftop Garden on Celebrity Edge
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 25, 2021
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]