Featured Article: 7 Reasons You Need to Cruise Now
If you’re like me, you don’t really need any reason. But this article breaks down why now is as good a time as any to book your dream vacation. Read the full article here.
This Week’s Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Equinox Review
Julie joins the show this week to share her review of an 11-night Southern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Equinox. She reviews specialty dining, the entertainment, and her port stops in St. Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, Barbados, and St. Lucia. Listen here.
Featured Video: Carnival Valor Tour
View a full ship tour of Carnival Valor, the third ship to debut in Carnival’s Conquest class back in 2004. Valor operates four- and five-night itineraries to Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico, from Galveston, Texas. In May 2019, she will reposition to her new homeport of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]