Featured Article: 7 Reasons You Need to Cruise Now
If you’re like me, you don’t really need any reason. But this article breaks down why now is as good a time as any to book your dream vacation. Read the full article here.
This Week’s Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Equinox Review
Julie joins the show this week to share her review of an 11-night Southern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Equinox. She reviews specialty dining, the entertainment, and her port stops in St. Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, Barbados, and St. Lucia. Listen here.
Featured Video: Carnival Valor Tour
View a full ship tour of Carnival Valor, the third ship to debut in Carnival’s Conquest class back in 2004. Valor operates four- and five-night itineraries to Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico, from Galveston, Texas. In May 2019, she will reposition to her new homeport of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program