The Carnival Dream is unlike any other ships you have been on. As the first ship to set the path in the Dream class, she ushered in a new generation of exciting, unique cruise vacations. Departing from New Orleans, LA, guests will already have the fun spirit of their departure surroundings as they step on the ship. As you head to the Caribbean for six to nine days, prepare for an unforgettable experience.
Once you make your way to the deck five Promenade, you will be pleasantly overwhelmed with all of the activities you can join in on and the incredible cuisine to enjoy. You can start your night with some fresh sushi at Bonsai or a killer dish at Guy Fieri’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que. After that, head to the Jackpot Casino & Bar for some thrills at the blackjack table or slot machines. Before the night is over, you will have to check out Alchemy Bar for a perfect night cap. The fun doesn’t stop on deck five, though. At the Ocean Plaza, you will experience amazing food and even better entertainment. Take a dip in the ultra-relaxing Thalassotherapy pool at Cloud 9 Spa for a stress-free day. If you are ready to let your hair down, grab a spot at the bar at BlueIguana Tequila Bar or RedFrog Rum Bar. Either way, you can guarantee you will not be disappointed.
As the Carnival Dream set the stage for the other Dream class ships, it began with the innovative staterooms. Boasting special cove balconies that are closer to the water line, guests can be sure to have an entirely new and comfortable experience during their trip. Whether you want to seek out some thrills or take it easy, the Carnival Dream offers it all – giving you and your family or friends an experience of a lifetime.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020
- Disney’s First Cruise Ship Returns to Port Canaveral
- Believe It or Not, Cruisers Have a Lot to Be Thankful For
- 2020 Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs [PHOTOS]
- Unsinkable: The Cruise Industry Is Coming Back To Life
- Viking Cruises Taps Retired Vice Admiral as Chief Health Officer
- Cruise Ship Beached At Turkish Scrapyard [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Plan to Get The World Sailing Again
- Carnival Captain Shares Journey Back To Cruise Ship [PHOTOS]
- MSC Receives Japan’s Approval to Cruise, Adjusts Ship Itinerary