The Carnival Dream is unlike any other ships you have been on. As the first ship to set the path in the Dream class, she ushered in a new generation of exciting, unique cruise vacations. Departing from New Orleans, LA, guests will already have the fun spirit of their departure surroundings as they step on the ship. As you head to the Caribbean for six to nine days, prepare for an unforgettable experience.
Once you make your way to the deck five Promenade, you will be pleasantly overwhelmed with all of the activities you can join in on and the incredible cuisine to enjoy. You can start your night with some fresh sushi at Bonsai or a killer dish at Guy Fieri’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que. After that, head to the Jackpot Casino & Bar for some thrills at the blackjack table or slot machines. Before the night is over, you will have to check out Alchemy Bar for a perfect night cap. The fun doesn’t stop on deck five, though. At the Ocean Plaza, you will experience amazing food and even better entertainment. Take a dip in the ultra-relaxing Thalassotherapy pool at Cloud 9 Spa for a stress-free day. If you are ready to let your hair down, grab a spot at the bar at BlueIguana Tequila Bar or RedFrog Rum Bar. Either way, you can guarantee you will not be disappointed.
As the Carnival Dream set the stage for the other Dream class ships, it began with the innovative staterooms. Boasting special cove balconies that are closer to the water line, guests can be sure to have an entirely new and comfortable experience during their trip. Whether you want to seek out some thrills or take it easy, the Carnival Dream offers it all – giving you and your family or friends an experience of a lifetime.
- Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
- Motion Sickness: Choosing the Right Ship, Cabin, and Itinerary
- Virgin Voyages Announces Longer Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Honors Drink Package Discounts From Cancelled Cruises
- Set Sail Safely Act Introduced To Reopen Cruise Industry
- 5 Reasons Carnival Selling Cruise Ships Is A Good Thing
- Cruise Podcast: Norwegian Sky 2020 Review + News
- How to Combat Motion Sickness on a Cruise
- Your Favorite Cruise Director Can Now Host At-Home Game Night
- Carnival Confirms Sale of Two Fantasy-Class Cruise Ships