Departing from either Port Canaveral or Miami, the Carnival Magic is nothing short of magical. This 1,004 foot ship is following in the footsteps of the rest of Carnival’s Dream class by providing its guests with endless fun, delicious food, and beautiful staterooms. This ship is so comfortable and stress-free that you will feel right at home for a six to nine day cruise.
On the swanky Promenade deck, you’ll find something to do for any kind of guest. Grab a freshly-mixed cocktail at Alchemy Bar or RedFrog Pub, dance the night away at Vibe Dance Club, or indulge in a sweet treat at Cherry on Top. No matter what kind of food you’re in the mood for, you will be able to find it on the Carnival Magic. Start your day off right with huevos rancheros or french toast at Seaday Brunch, snag a taco and a margarita at BlueIguana Cantina, or enjoy a delicious dinner at Steakhouse. When it’s time for some relaxation, enjoy a movie at the pool at the Carnival Seaside Theater or treat yourself with a massage at Cloud 9 Spa. If you have children, you can bet they won’t be bored. Bring them to WaterWorks, where they will enjoy slides and water games galore, or to Camp Ocean, where they will make fun art and learn about marine life.
Whether you want to see an incredible performance at Playlist Productions or hang out by the pool at the Serenity Adult Only Retreat, the Carnival Magic has something for everyone. When you are ready to be settled in for the night, you will enjoy one of the four different staterooms that are designed for pure comfort. If you are looking for a vacation to remember, the Carnival Magic is a perfect ship for you.
- Cruise Podcast: Majestic Princess Review + News
- Brazil Prepares to Welcome Cruise Ships Back in November
- Carnival Radiance Sails To North America, Starts Cruising December 13
- Cruise News Today — October 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- 5 Incredible Places to See on a St. Petersburg, Russia Cruise
- Former Cruise Ship Now Home To World’s Largest Floating Nightclub
- Disney to Debut ‘Wish’ Themed Thanksgiving Day Parade Float
- Cruise Line Sails From Port Everglades For The First Time
- Cruise News Today — October 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New Residence Cruise Ship Adds Deck, Includes Remote Work Space, Pet Areas