The Carnival Sunshine is the perfect ship for those who want to get out, get active, and have a great time doing it. With various departure options from Charleston, SC; New York, NY; Norfolk, VA; and Port Canaveral, FL – you will have the chance to leave from any area that works best for you and your travel needs. Not only do you get variety with where you leave, but you can also make plans to try new ports such as: the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada/New England, or the Caribbean. All of these exciting options, and we haven’t even talked about what’s on the ship yet!
The Sunshine Atrium is one of the first features you will experience on the ship – and it does not disappoint. Here is where you will find multiple dining options, like the Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint, JiJi Asian Kitchen, and more. When you are feeling like kicking back and enjoying a cold beer or something on the rocks, the SKYBOX Sports Bar, Alchemy Bar, the Havana Bar, and BlueIguana Tequila Bar will be there for you. For more family-friendly activities, you can interact on stage with other guests at the Hasbro Game Show or a great musical at Playlist Productions.
Aboard the rest of the ship, you can venture on over to the Punchliner Comedy Club for some of the top acts on the ocean. For those who are overflowing with energy, you can go for a jog around the SportSquare or cross over the heart-pounding SkyCourse. Don’t forget to take some time to yourself to get some well-deserved rest and relaxation at the Serenity Adult Only Retreat or the Cloud 9 Spa. No matter what you have in mind, you will be able to find it all on the Carnival Sunshine.
- 10 Reasons to Book Travel with a Credit Card
- Carnival Ship Damaged During Panama Canal Cruise [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Cruise Line Reveals New Production Shows
- Carnival Will Homeport New Mega Cruise Ship in Miami
- Cruising Misty Fjords National Monument
- Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
- 8 Best Things To Do in Split (Croatia)
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Review 2019 + News
- Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
- Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member