The Carnival Sunshine is the perfect ship for those who want to get out, get active, and have a great time doing it. With various departure options from Charleston, SC; New York, NY; Norfolk, VA; and Port Canaveral, FL – you will have the chance to leave from any area that works best for you and your travel needs. Not only do you get variety with where you leave, but you can also make plans to try new ports such as: the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada/New England, or the Caribbean. All of these exciting options, and we haven’t even talked about what’s on the ship yet!
The Sunshine Atrium is one of the first features you will experience on the ship – and it does not disappoint. Here is where you will find multiple dining options, like the Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint, JiJi Asian Kitchen, and more. When you are feeling like kicking back and enjoying a cold beer or something on the rocks, the SKYBOX Sports Bar, Alchemy Bar, the Havana Bar, and BlueIguana Tequila Bar will be there for you. For more family-friendly activities, you can interact on stage with other guests at the Hasbro Game Show or a great musical at Playlist Productions.
Aboard the rest of the ship, you can venture on over to the Punchliner Comedy Club for some of the top acts on the ocean. For those who are overflowing with energy, you can go for a jog around the SportSquare or cross over the heart-pounding SkyCourse. Don’t forget to take some time to yourself to get some well-deserved rest and relaxation at the Serenity Adult Only Retreat or the Cloud 9 Spa. No matter what you have in mind, you will be able to find it all on the Carnival Sunshine.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships