When you plan a cruise vacation, you want the ship to be nothing less than unique and exciting. Carnival’s latest ship, the Vista, offers all of that and then some. Boasting 15 decks, a 3,934 guest capacity, and your choice of four to eight day itineraries, the Carnival Vista is the perfect way to see the Caribbean in a whole new light.
This ship is the ideal environment for the outdoors-lover — the Vista has multiple options to choose from that will satisfy all of your adrenaline cravings! The SkyRide is a heart-racing, twin-track bike course — in the sky. Race around the ship with your friends or just enjoy the view! Want to hop on a water slide? You can do that in the Carnival WaterWorks, filled to the brim with all kinds of water-related fun — including the Kaleid-O-Slide, a psychedelic slide packed with lights and color. Whenever you’re ready for a drink and a delicious bite to eat, you can head to the Havana Bar & Pool or choose from one of ten dining experiences, including Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint. The Carnival Vista truly has something for everyone. You can enjoy a performance at Playlist Productions, raise your bets at the Vista Casino, see a movie in the IMAX Theatre, or relax in the state-of-the-art Cloud 9 Spa.
At the Promenade on Deck 5, you can find a plethora of fun everywhere you go. Enjoy a professionally crafted cocktail at Alchemy Bar, indulge in sushi at Bonsai Sushi, or put your dancing shoes on at one of the multiple clubs and bars for you to choose from. When the day is all said and done, get cozy in one of the homey staterooms and relax until you get to do it all over again the next day. Whatever excitement you want to find, you can find it all on the Carnival Vista.
- Everything Cruisers Need To Know About Coronavirus
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 19, 2020
- 5 Things to Do in Olympia, Greece
- 5 Hot Spots for Western Caribbean Cruisers
- Like Carnival, Holland America Now Has a Brand Ambassador
- Cruise Ship Collision Leads To $13 Million Lawsuit
- Carnival’s New Mega Ship Floats From Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022